What you’ll need:
- MetaMask wallet installed and setup
- Ether (for staking and some extra for gas fees)
Steps for staking ETH with Metamask
- Connect wallet to StakeBoard
Visit StakeBoard (app.stakepark.xyz) and tap Connect Wallet. Choose MetaMask. You may need to enter your password.
- Select the validator/service of your choice
Scroll down to Opportunities and find the validator/service you want to use. We curate well-known, high-performing, safe validators and sort them by Estimated APY for you.
- Initiate your stake
Tap View Site, visit the external staking service and set up your stake according to their instructions.
- View your new stake contract
When the transaction is confirmed (usually just a few seconds unless there is network congestion), you’ll be able to view the new stake contract under “Active” in the StakeBoard.
That’s it! You’re now staking.
Come back and check on your active stake anytime with StakeBoard.
- You may have searched for these questions to find this guide
- Ethereum staking with MetaMask
- Staking guide for Metamask
- How to stake with Metamask
- Staking ETH with Metamask
Leave a Reply